Set on a quiet and convenient street, this 2-bedroom freestanding home represents an outstanding opportunity for the astute buyer in a quality residential neighbourhood. Held in the same family for over 30 years and a much-loved residence, it offers excellent scope for a range of options in a location that is handy to schools, parks, shopping and CBD-bound transport links.
In good condition as-is, it offers huge capacity for renovation (STCA). A sun drenched front porch leads inside to the generous bedrooms, both with b/in robes. A cosy living room adjoins a family kitchen, leading to a laundry, bathroom, and out to courtyard and grassed, level, child friendly backyard. Set on an approx 195sqm block, the new owner may wish to incorporate parts of the original residence into a contemporary family home or perhaps create a whole new bespoke abode to personal taste (all STCA). The options here are vast and exciting.
An easy trip to beaches such as Coogee and Maroubra, plus La Perouse, and just minutes to Eastgardens shopping, golf courses, and Sydney Airport, this location is perfect for well-connected Sydney living. The quiet nature of the neighbourhood delivers a lovely family-friendly vibe, whilst schools such as JJ Cahill High, Mascot Public and St Therese Primary are within easy reach, making this a wonderful opportunity for a relaxed family lifestyle.
- A charming freestanding 2-bedroom cottage, ripe for renewal
- Peaceful family-friendly position, handy to local schools
- 2 double bedrooms, both with b/ins, good-sized living area
- Level 195sqm block, child friendly grassed backyard
- Vast scope for renovation and personalisation (STCA)
- Quiet street, minutes to cafes, shopping, transport
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and well-kept “retro” styling
- Easy trip to popular Maroubra & Coogee beaches
- Backyard a safe and sunny space with sheltered courtyard
- Opportunity to create a bespoke family home
- Great chance for development for those looking for renovation project
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||303|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|