Brand-new and brilliant, this 3-level 4-bedroom family home in one of the quietest corners of North Bondi is a masterpiece of modern design and high-end style. With flowing light-filled interiors and a clever floorplan that capitalises on its direct N-facing aspect, this residence is a pure delight, just-built and sure to impress even the most discerning eye, complete with front LUG parking for 2 vehicles.
Nestled in a tightly held cul-de-sac and benefiting from an elevated position that grants delightful district views, it combines contemporary interior designed features with architectural styling to form a home of true distinction. The main living/dining area is drenched in sun with a balcony offering prime district views and the adjoining kitchen, equipped with Miele appliances, is a pristine modern amenity. A separately lockable self-contained lower level is an ideal 2nd living space, au-pair accommodation or studio apartment opening to enclosed yard, while the upper bedroom area is highlighted by a sublime master bedroom with en-suite and fine views from a private balcony.
Gilgandra Road is regarded as one of North Bondi’s most desirable streets, a tightly held status underscored by its quiet neighbourly atmosphere and lack of through-traffic. Newly built from the ground up to meticulous bespoke specifications, this is a family residence to fall in love with, capitalising on a uniquely quiet location with a fresh modern build that blends contemporary design with high-end finishes, the end result being a property of absolute excellence.
- Wonderful architecturally designed 4-bedroom family home, newly built + set over 3 levels
- Sun-blessed living area opens to terrace w panoramic district views
- Perfect upper level bedroom zone, high ceilings, full of natural light
- Master bedroom w en-suite, walk-through robe + private balcony
- Sunny self-cont. lower zone opening to yard, possible 2nd residence
- Gas kitchen, Miele appliances, rugged concrete Caesarstone benches
- Front garage parking for 2 cars, European oak flooring throughout
- Full int. laundry, Multi-system A/C throughout, storage + clever skylights
- Interior designed styling, ground level study or 4th bedroom
- Exceptional opportunity, schools, cafes, beach all within easy reach
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|