Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of Bronte, this 2-bedroom apartment is a sun-bathed haven complete with wide terrace and secure parking, just minutes to the beach. Set in the “Oceanview” building and a short stroll to an array of famed eateries including Three Blue Ducks, Pilgrim’s, and Huxton’s, it offers serene living in an easy-access ground floor position, with gorgeously sunny aspect and sleek interiors.
A radiant living area with dining space opens out to the sun-washed terrace, with adjoining modern gas kitchen, while the main bedroom also opens to the terrace and features b/in robes and handy study/office zone. The terrace itself is a fantastic area, perfect for entertaining and providing a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle, with the 2nd bedroom privately positioned and featuring b/in robes.
The bathroom is large and modern, with separate shower and bath, whilst a separate internal laundry adds convenience. With a central common area garden zone and easy access to private parking, this is an excellent home in a fine position. Bronte Beach is just down the hill, whilst Clovelly and Coogee are minutes away. Nestled in a highly sought-after locale, it stands as an excellent opportunity for both owner-occupiers and potential investors.
- Modern 2-bedroom apartment in prime Bronte address
- Excellent lifestyle position, mins to famous cafes + beach
- 2 double bedrooms, both with b/ins, main with study/office
- Bright living/dining area w f/boards opens to sunny terrace
- Terrace a fantastic space, great for casual entertaining
- Modern kitchen w s/steel benches, d/washer, int. laundry
- Large modern bathroom with full bath + separate shower
- Private parking, sought-after locale, walk to schools, shops
- Level access to building with swimming pool and gym
- Easy trip to Clovelly/Coogee, CBD-bound bus connections
- Perfect chance for investors and potential owner-occupiers
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$1,775 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|