Enjoy the best of harbourside living and urban convenience in this spacious two-bedroom apartment on the doorstep of Rushcutters Bay Park. Set in The Plaza, a recently revamped security block, the second floor apartment is introduced by a stylish security foyer with level lift access and secure undercover parking on title. Positioned to the rear of the block with a leafy garden outlook, the bright and airy apartment is presented in excellent condition with superb scope for transformation. A breezy 150m stroll down to the harbour foreshore, it’s a short walk to Macleay Street’s cosmopolitan village hub, Kings Cross station and the Cruising Yacht Club.
- An oversized layout with spacious living and dining zones
- Deep entertainer’s balcony with a private leafy outlook
- 2 double bedrooms, main with built-ins and garden view
- Large kitchen with a dishwasher and an adjoining laundry
- Neat and tidy bathroom, scope to renovate and add value
- Secure undercover parking, lift access, 2km to the CBD
- Stroll to Potts Point’s cafes, bars, restaurants and galleries