Lovely views sweeping across Double Bay and Sydney Harbour to Manly create a magnificent backdrop to this house-sized apartment on the top floor of ‘Mount Stewart’, a landmark Art Deco c1916 security building of 9 grand apartments set on the northern side of Edgecliff Road just, 300 metres approximate stroll to Edgecliff shopping, buses and trains.
A rare offering with unlimited scope to modernise, the apartment occupies half the top floor on NE side of the building. The exceptionally generous floorplan (measuring 155sqm approx.) includes a wide entry hall, vast living & dining area, 2nd living area/sunroom, big kitchen, huge main bedroom (with adjacent dressing room), 2 more bedrooms, original Art Deco bathroom and powder room/second toilet.
Offered to the market for the first time in decades, the apartment impresses with its grand proportions, soaring ceilings and mesmerising views across Sydney Harbour. Currently 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with potential to be 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to renovate with your own style and create a trophy apartment in a prized location offering ultimate convenience with a short stroll to Edgecliff Centre, Double Bay village and Queen Street Woollahra.
- Lovely harbour views; sunny NE aspect
- Grand house-size 155sqm (approx.) apartment
- Top floor in Art Deco building of 8 apartments
- Exciting potential for modern designer renovation
- Vast living & dining area with gas heating bayonet
- 2nd living area/sunroom with wall-to-wall windows
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Huge main bedroom and adjacent dressing room
- 2 more bedrooms (currently combined to dining room)
- Art Deco bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Powder room/second toilet; wide entrance hall
- Soaring ceilings, built-in storage cupboards
- Prized position on northern side of Edgecliff Road
- 300m stroll to Edgecliff shopping, buses and trains
- Walk to Double Bay village and harbour foreshore
- Company Title
Company Levies $1324 pq
Council Rates $368 pq
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|