A coveted top floor setting, sunny NE terrace and tranquil views across treetops to the harbour enhance the wonderful sense of peace in this stylish Art Deco apartment situated in an exclusive street on Bellevue Hill’s prized northern slopes. Filled with sunshine and natural light, the apartment is one of 8 in Wyndella House, a classic Art Deco building with elegant portico entrance.
Bright, airy and updated for modern living, the apartment features 2 double bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes), large living & dining area, modern gas kitchen, bathroom (with bath/shower) and internal laundry facilities. Conveniently positioned just one level up from the building’s entrance, this quiet sanctuary also features fresh neutral interiors, high ceilings, polished timber floors and wide windows.
An ideal home or solid investment in a blue-ribbon setting at the top of Drumalbyn Road with a short stroll to Bellevue Hill village cafes & shops, Cooper Park and close proximity to Double Bay, Rose Bay harbourfront promenade, Westfield Bondi Junction retail hub and Bondi Beach.
- Potential to open kitchen to balcony
- Top floor position with sundrenched NE aspect
- Spacious living & dining area with wide windows
- Alfresco covered terrace with sunny NE aspect
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas stove
- Main king-size bedroom with b/in wardrobes
- 2nd double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Entry hall with built-in linen storage cupboard
- Bathroom with shower above the bath
- Internal laundry facilities in the kitchen
- High ceilings; timber floors; modern lighting
- Walk to Cooper Park & Bellevue Hill cafes/shops
- Close proximity to the harbour and Bondi Beach
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?