If you’re looking for a perfect Bondi Beach residence, a few minutes’ walk from the golden sand of Bondi Beach, then this gorgeously modern 1-bedroom apartment in a charming Art Deco block of only eight, fits the bill. This 2-level home is a real beachside gem, complete with a sunny private rear balcony and located in a fine block that has been completely refurbished in recent years.
Set in tightly held “The BLVD Bondi”, this delightful apartment is positioned on the top floors at the rear of the property, with a nice sense of space enhanced by a combined living/dining area opening to a fine balcony offering district glimpses towards the beach. Modern timber flooring and high ceilings frame this area with the adjoining kitchen featuring Fisher & Paykel gas cooking and attractive smoke-tinted mirrored splashback. The adjacent bathroom is a chic space with gorgeous tiling while the bedroom is tucked away upstairs, a wonderful, sun-drenched, private zone with b/ins, stylish pitched roof and district glimpse views. Impeccably stylish and imbued with a truly relaxed coastal vibe, this super-comfortable home is a serene haven in a much-desired residential part of Bondi Beach. Representing a superb chance to soak up the best of the Bondi lifestyle, with cafes, weekend markets and of course the sand and waves of Sydney’s premier beach within a few minutes’ walk of your doorstep, this has the lot. A coveted neighbourhood that features strong rental yields, this captivating home would form a superb investment or an perfect residence for owner-occupiers.
- Fantastic Bondi Beach home one street from the sand + waves.
- A boutique Art Deco building, fully refurbished in recent years.
- Stylish top floor, 2-level layout, completely modern throughout.
- Privately positioned bedroom on top floor, nice sense of space.
- Serene open plan living/dining/kitchen opens to sunny balcony.
- Sleek kitchen, gas cooking, stone benches, mirrored splashback.
- Immaculate bathroom, chic black & white tiling.
- Discreet laundry includes Samsung washing machine.
- Living zone with 2.9m ceiling, timber floors, gas bayonet heating.
- Easy stroll to endless cafes, Bondi markets + Hall St.
- Exciting investment, fantastic rental yield, great for owner-occupiers.
Water rates – $743.84 per annum
Council rates – $1175.22 per annum
Strata rates – $653.4 per quarter
Unit area – 52sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|