A renovated coastal haven located just minutes from the sands of Bondi and buzzing beachside cafes, this rare 3-bedroom apartment is a spacious and light-filled delight. Positioned on the top floor of Lees Court, a neat block of just 9 apartments, it features a radiant atmosphere and is highlighted by a wide N-facing balcony offering superb views across the Bondi basin.
Benefitting greatly from its top-floor position on the NW corner of the block, the calming leafy outlook provides the perfect backdrop for peaceful Bondi living. A superbly light-filled living/dining area opens through full-length glass doors to the balcony, prefect for al fresco dining or relaxed entertaining, while the 3 bedrooms are all private spaces with carpet and extensive b/in robes, the 3rd with potential use as study or 2nd living area. The sleek kitchen features large breakfast bench and custom joinery while the large bathroom offers full bath, separate shower and discreet internal laundry.
With tandem/double parking and in a handy central position, this gorgeous home is one to savour. Mere minutes from all the renowned lifestyle aspects of Bondi, with the beach within easy walk and the cafes and eateries of Hall St and Bondi Rd just moments away, this is a simply ideal beachside home. In excellent condition and with great scope to personalise to taste, this luminous home ticks every box for bright and breezy Bondi beachside living.
- Superb N-facing 3-bed home, top floor of well-positioned building
- Lovely bright living/dining area opening to balcony w superb view
- Generous master bedroom, peaceful 2nd + 3rd, all feat b/in robes
- 3rd bed w flexible use as study, scope to reconfigure as living area
- Kitchen w stone benches, d/washer, bathroom w sep shower/bath
- Prized tandem/double parking, internal laundry, ample hallway storage
- Excellent renovated condition, ready to move straight in and enjoy
- Quiet near-beach position, tranquil far-reaching views across Bondi
- Minutes to Hall St + Bondi Rd amenities, an easy walk to Bondi Beach
- A tremendous opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors alike
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,278 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$745 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Bondi Public School
|3-11 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.48 km|
|16 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.54 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.85 km|
Galilee Catholic Primary School
|58A Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||1.05 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.