Enjoy the leafy tranquility and quiet privacy of this charming top floor apartment and delight in the convenience of its tucked-away setting on the edge of Rose Bay village. One of only eight in an intimate block at the cul-de-sac end of the street, the boutique one bedder is ideal for the first homebuyer looking for a character-filled home that they can make their own or a low-maintenance investment in a blue-chip location. Loads of light, treescape outlooks and a fantastic location near the border of North Bondi combine to deliver a superb hideaway between the coastal playgrounds of Bondi Beach and Rose Bay harbour. It’s a perfect market entry with the bonus of low levies and scramble parking.
- Opposite a leafy reserve at the top end of the street
- Affordable market entry, full of charm and potential
- King sized bedroom with a leafy treescape outlook
- Bright modern kitchen and open plan living space
- East facing, polished floorboards, elegant windows
- Neat and tidy original bathroom tiled in peachy tones
- Exclusive location, scope to renovate and add value
- Shared laundry (own machines) and a common garden
- Walk to Harris Farm Markets, the Bake Bar and cafes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?