Representing a unique opportunity in a premier location, this breathtaking and peaceful sub-penthouse showcases prestigious eastern suburbs living. Complete with panoramic ocean views and wide wraparound entertainment terrace, the apartment features an expansive floorplan that includes 4 generous sized bedrooms. In the same family for almost 2 decades and located in the tightly held The Crown Bondi’, this contemporary corner position and sun-bathed residence creates a high end lifestyle.
A massive approx. 224sqm of combined internal and terrace space, gives the apartment a house like atmosphere. The grand open plan living/dining area and adjacent large eat in kitchen unfurls to the main terrace, providing exquisite indoor/outdoor living. A flowing layout reveals bright bedrooms, 3 with 2nd terrace access, plus a beautifully proportioned master with walk-through robe and spa bath ensuite.
With the rare inclusion of 3 on title car spaces, it is in essence an easy access, easy care apartment in a tremendous location. This sub-penthouse presents a prestige opportunity, with the celebrated lifestyle of the eastern suburbs right at your doorstep.
- Unique and ultra private, large 4 bedroom residence in prized locale
- Incredible views across the Pacific Ocean with wide wraparound entertainment terrace
- Grand open plan living/dining area bathed in sunlight with sweeping views
- Large eat in kitchen with ocean views, Miele/Smeg appliances, stone benches
- 3 on title car spaces + 9 visitor parking spaces, level street and lift access
- Built-in robes, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating, video intercom, full security building
- Resort style amenities include solar heated pool/spa, gym, sauna, boutique tranquil garden
- Level moments walk to Bondi Rd amenities, transport, easy access to beaches, Bondi Junction, Bellevue Hill & CBD
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|