A comfortable and cosy three-bedroom house, this charming semi is a perfect family residence in the heart of North Bondi. Located on easily accessible Blair St, it is close to schools and the beach itself, plus an easy walk to shopping and the buzzing eateries of Gould and Hall Streets. With a subtle renovation retaining attractive period detail, including original polished floorboards, high ceilings and leadlight window features, it is an excellent north-facing home, with lock-up garage and secure grassed backyard.
The master bedroom is located on the N/E corner, making a gorgeous sunny space, while the adjacent living room features French doors leading to a semi-enclosed balcony, allowing privacy but also providing a nice bright aspect. Leading through, the second bedroom, perfect for the kids, is a peaceful zone, while the combined dining room/kitchen is an appealing family area. With gas cooking and dishwasher, this space looks onto the backyard, as does the adjoining third bedroom, a quiet room that could also be used as an office or study.
A renovated bathroom, including bathtub, plus separate laundry shed add to the picture, while further storage in the garage is a welcome addition. With a cute front garden featuring a mature frangipani tree and the backyard highlighted by an attractive palm, this house has a delightful coastal vibe. Indeed, being just five minutes’ walk to the sands of Bondi, it is by any measure a wonderful beachside house, ready for the astute buyer to make their home.
- Well-kept with charming double-frontage
- Lock up garage at front of property with additional storage space
and parking for second car
- Renovated throughout, with further scope for personal touch
- Leafy north-facing outlook from main bedroom + living area
- Lovely side entrance with well-maintained garden
- Quiet ambience with period sense of style
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Renovated bathroom with large bath, modern fittings
- Backyard laundry shed, with space for storage
- Easy walk to the beach, shopping and local eateries
- Close to schools, surf clubs and coastal walks
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|