With a sunny north aspect and expansive garden & city skyline views, this fresh and airy apartment is on the top floor of a well maintained security building standing at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in Paddington’s popular art gallery precinct bordering Trumper Park.
Private leafy vista, the apartment has a king-size main bedroom, with built in wardrobes, large bathroom, modern kitchen, separate laundry and spacious living/dining area flowing to a secure covered balcony. Also on title is a secure car space.
Offering an idyllic lifestyle in one of Paddington’s most private and convenient pockets, the property is a short walk to Trumper Park, Edgecliff shops and train station, city buses, harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Paddo pubs and Five Ways cafes and restaurants.
- North facing balcony with incredible city skyline views
- Top floor position, fresh, light and airy interiors
- Large living/dining area flows to balcony
- Tidy kitchen with scope to easily improve further
- King size bedroom with built-ins & leafy outlook
- Large bathroom with bath & separate shower, internal laundry
- Excellent investment opportunity, attracts great rental return
- Secure basement car space; plus plentiful visitor parking
- Communal pool, beautiful grounds & gardens to enjoy
- Walk to trains, buses, shops, parks & pubs
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|