Nestled in a beautiful harbourside pocket and blessed with a tranquil sun-filled ambience, this renovated 2-bedroom home is a Rose Bay gem, complete with parking for upto 3 cars. Set in the Art Deco “Gainsborough” building and imbued with classic Deco charm, it offers serene living in a much-desired part of Rose Bay, just minutes to the harbour foreshore.
Positioned on the top floor and with a perfect North-facing aspect featuring harbour glimpses and gorgeous golf course/greenery views, it has been newly renovated to exacting specifications to form a superb and spacious apartment. The living/dining area is a generous space, full of sun and with a lovely outlook, with the adjoining kitchen a sleek zone with gas cooking and European appliances. The main bedroom is a light-filled space with b/ins, with the 2nd bedroom serene and private, also with b/ins.
Featuring internal laundry, high ceilings and European oak floorboards throughout, this delightful home is a treat to behold, its quiet setting complemented by modern interiors to form a home of great charm and beautiful as-is yet offers clear and rare scope for simple expansion (stca). Parking upto 3 cars is an exceptional inclusion, whilst it is within minutes of all amenities, with cafes, parks, schools, and of course the harbour just an easy stroll away, making it a perfect near-harbour residence.
- Charming 2-bedroom apartment in lovely Art Deco building
- Superb near-harbour location, just 2 mins walk to Rose Bay
- Fully renovated, generous size, 2 bedrooms, flowing interiors
- Serene master bedroom with b/in robes, quiet 2nd with b/ins
- Open plan living/dining with bay window, aspect to harbour
- Kitchen w stone benches, gas Asko cooking, modern bathroom
- On-title parking for 2, storage cage, beautiful common areas
- Fully renovated, int. laundry, Euro oak f/boards, high ceilings
- Sought-after pocket, stroll to foreshore parks, cafes, schools
- DA-approved plans for 2nd level, great chance in fine locale
-Currently exclusive use to roof space but DA potential
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$1,125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||230|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|