Superbly updated for stylish living, this impressive apartment captures views from every window in its elevated position on level 4 of a well-maintained security block of 15 set in a leafy cul-de-sac between Bondi Junction and Bondi Beach. With a wraparound balcony and wide windows on 3 sides, it has panoramic district views stretching east to the ocean.
Light and airy, the apartment has no common walls and a spacious layout including an entry foyer, living area (opening to the balcony), open-plan dining area, kitchen, main king-size bedroom (with built-ins and ensuite), 2nd double bedroom (with built-ins), big main bathroom (superbly appointed with freestanding oval bath and separate shower) and laundry.
Additional features include built-in storage/linen cupboards, security intercom and lift to the lobby and a car space in the secure basement parking area. This convenient lifestyle location is close to bus transport, Bondi Road shops/cafes and Westfield shopping/cinemas.
- Tranquil elevated position on level 4
- Security building of 15 apartments
- Large living area opens to balcony
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances
- Main bedroom with built-ins & ensuite
- 2nd double bedroom with built-ins
- Big main bathroom with bath & shower
- Laundry, built-in storage cupboards
- Security intercom, level lift access
- Car space in secure basement parking area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|