A wonderfully stylish and innately elegant top floor residence, this exquisite 3-bedroom home is a sun-filled sanctuary featuring tree-framed district views and perfect north-facing outdoor terrace. Set in a superbly maintained boutique block just metres from the calm village vibe of the Bellevue Hill cafes/shopping precinct and an easy level walk to Bondi Junction, it is an immaculate residence in an enviable location.
Featuring a designer renovation with no expense spared in the creation of an impeccable apartment, this is a home to savour. Highlighted by an expansive living/dining area framed by lovely floorboards and high ceilings, this space opens through bi-fold doors to the terrace, the adjacent kitchen a luxury space with designer cabinetry and integrated appliances. The bedrooms meanwhile are sedate zones all with b/in robes, the huge master featuring full private en-suite.
Without question a home of sophistication and charm, this abode stands as the perfect home for those seeking a luxury easy-care residence in the heart of much-desired Bellevue Hill. Blessed with a relaxed indoor-outdoor lifestyle and secure underground parking for 2 vehicles, its graceful atmosphere blends harmoniously with its much-admired locale to present as a simply beautiful place to call “home”.
- As-new renovation, sleek designer-crafted details throughout
- Super sunny terrace, district views, great for dining/entertaining
- Luxury living/dining area, f/boards, opening to N-facing terrace
- Serene top floor position, 3 carpeted double bedrooms w b/ins
- Huge main bedroom featuring double b/ins, immaculate en-suite
- Deluxe integrated kitchen, stone benches, d/washer, Ilve stove
- Lift access to underground parking for 2 vehicles, internal laundry
- Metres to cafes, buses, easy trip to Bondi Junction, Bondi Beach
In-conjunction with Bradfield Cleary
Warren Davis 0417 255 921
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$2,425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|