One of only nine in an elegant Art Deco security block, this top floor apartment (at the rear) offers standout convenience with direct level access to Rose Bay’s vibrant shopping village and cafe scene.
Retaining its inherent period charm with potential to renovate, this two-bedroom apartment promises an enviable village lifestyle with close proximity to the coastal playgrounds of Rose Bay harbour and Bondi Beach.
- Sunlit living/dining space
- Sunroom which doubles as home office
- High ceilings, original fireplace
- Both bedrooms have built-ins
- Double sized main bedroom with leafy outlook
- Stroll to harbour-side restaurants and eateries
- Walk to Rose Bay wharf, with direct ferry to CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$2,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|