Holding a prized north position with a wonderful sense of peace and seclusion, this elevated apartment is at the rear of this complex and extremely private and quiet. Bathed in natural light this apartment makes for an ideal investment (potential rental return $480-$500 per week) or first home in a sought-after location. Right in the buzzing heart of boutique North Randwick village, this apartment offers the very best of Eastern Suburbs living at your doorstep, surrounded by lively cafes and eateries, minutes to bus services to Sydney CBD, Sydney International Airport and Bondi Junction and just moments away from Coogee, Bronte and Clovelly beaches.
- Peacefully positioned at the rear of the complex on the second level.
- Open plan living/dining flowing onto balcony.
- Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
- Built-in wardrobes and ample amount of cupboard space.
- Renovated bathroom, internal laundry.
- Large common rooftop terrace, undercover parking.
- Outstanding investment opportunity, ready to move straight into.
- Conveniently located close to beaches, transport and cafes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|