Classic Art Deco charm and a relaxed beach vibe capture the essence of Bondi’s laidback lifestyle in this boutique top floor apartment. Positioned on the northern side of a secure block of 12, the two bedroom apartment is perfectly located on one of Bondi’s best-loved streets leading directly down to the sand and surf. Surrounded by cafs and eateries, only 200m to Gould Street’s high-end retail village and Hall Street’s acclaimed new dining hub. Kick back and enjoy immediate access to Bondi’s celebrated surf and cafe culture.
The apartment features a recently renovated modern kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop and deep stone bench tops which make the space ideal for entertaining. The generously sized master bedroom has large built-in robes, whilst the second bedroom is cleverly positioned across the open-plan living and dining area.
- Redlands, a well maintained 1930s Art Deco character block
- Living room opens to north facing balcony, ocean breezes
- Stylish modern renovated kitchen with designer appliances
- Abundance of natural light, high ceilings and leafy outlook
- Excellent layout, 2 private bedrooms, large sash windows
- Communal garden at rear of building, internal laundry
- Ideal investment opportunity or perfect beachside home
- Breezy stroll down to the beachfront, footsteps to cafes/eateries
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$1,275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||211|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|