Beach life and village convenience go hand in hand in this boutique apartment right in the heart of Bondi’s vibrant cafe and dining hub with the sand and surf at the end of the street. Set to the quiet rear of a boutique Art Deco block, the bright and airy apartment holds a prized top floor position with windows on the east side capturing the sea breeze and a private outlook. Freshly schemed interiors feature classic high ceilings and polished floorboards for a relaxed coastal feel with the main bedroom featuring built-in robes and only one common wall adding to its sense of privacy. Step outside and immerse yourself in the buzz of Bondi’s fashionable beachside village with gourmet cafes, designer boutiques and world-class dining at the doorstep.
• Unbeatable location in the heart of Hall Street village
• Top floor rear corner of a secure Art Deco block of 10
• 2 bedrooms, large main with floor-to-ceiling built-ins
• Bright open plan living and dining, feature fireplace
• Modern renovated kitchen with integrated dishwasher
• Tidy bathroom with a bath tub, halogen downlights
• Level 400m to the sand and surf, cafes at the doorstep
• An ideal market entry or investment, high rental demand
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?