Sun-filled and luxurious, this new and architecturally designed 4-Bed Hamptons inspired “farm house” in a prized North Bondi locale is a gorgeous residence featuring soaring 4.5m high exposed beams, sun-soaked NE aspect and private pool oasis. Set over 2-levels, this impeccable contemporary family residence is just minutes to the beach and with great access to schools, cafes and all amenities. Built brand-new with a gorgeous aesthetic that delivers an uplifting sense of light, space and privacy, this is a home to savour complete with parking for 2 vehicles and sun-bathed yard featuring deck and plunge pool.
Presenting beautifully to the street, the home unfolds in a gorgeous fashion, Herringbone floors and high ceilings framing a residence of clean lines and spacious interiors. A lower front bedroom offers flexible use as study or office, with a long hallway flowing west introducing an impeccable lower bathroom and then onward to the showpiece living area with adjoining dining and luxury kitchen, bathed in sun and opening to the exquisite deck and refreshing pool. The upper level bedroom zone meanwhile is wonderfully peaceful with the front and middle double bedrooms featuring built-in robes and pitched ceilings while the master suite at the rear is a beautiful space with full private en-suite, walk-through robe and seamless flow to a sun-washed balcony offering elevated district views.
Expertly crafted for modern North Bondi living, this home is a designer gem imbued with a thoughtful refinement that complements its quiet residential location to present an enviably serene ambience. North Bondi as a whole has become one of Sydney’s most desirable suburbs, with this tightly held section being particularly in-demand. Ready to move in and with not a cent more to spend to enjoy its absolute comfort, this is a home to fall in love with. Within easy reach of the buzz of Bondi Beach plus a range of fine local schools, Shuk Café and 7-Ways, this home stands as a terrific Bondi opportunity, awaiting the astute new owner.
- Luminous brand-new 4-bed home in great near-beach locale
- Open plan indoor/outdoor living, modern take on beach living
- Sunny NE aspect, leafy outlook onto pool oasis, ocean breezes
- Exquisite yard w wooden deck, plunge pool, bathed in sun
- Lavish kitchen, marble benches, Miele cooking, dishwasher
- Elba Natural Stone throughout, Miele flush induction cooktop
- Integrated d/washer, Contour Line Clean Steel Speed oven
- Inax Subi series Artedomus tiles, Shaw double kitchen sink
- Spacious bedrooms, all with b/ins, 4th offering flex use as study
- Luxury master bed, en-suite, walk-thru robe, balcony, views
- Villeroy & Boch Architectura rain showers, Memento basins
- Lovely Broadware Michelangelo Tapware, wall hung toilets
- Soaring 4.5m exposed cathedral roof upstairs, 3.7m downstairs
- Woodcut premium selection Herringbone natural flooring
- Abundant storage throughout including butler’s pantry
- Pet friendly home stroll to beach, cafes, buzzing beach bars
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|