A freestanding home, this property just oozes potential, with a huge block providing plenty of scope to create a dream Bondi home. Located on a popular Bondi street, within easy reach of both Bondi Beach and Bondi Junction, it’s just a stroll to shops and cafes whilst retaining a quiet atmosphere.
Currently configured with 4 large bedrooms, a new kitchen and modern bathroom, it features plenty of stylish touches, including high ceilings and original dark-wood internal doors. A wide living area opens out on an extensive rear wooden deck and onward to a gorgeous grassed backyard, a perfect enclosed area for children, while a generous laundry with further bathroom and additional WC offers huge convenience.
A sensational canvas on which to craft a personal vision of a family home, this is a brilliant opportunity to purchase in the ever-popular Bondi market. With some creativity and imagination this property is a prime chance to create the perfect coastal home, an easy step-off to the beaches of the east and with schools, parks and all amenities within a short distance.
- Freestanding single-level home set over large block of land
- Exciting scope for range of renovation/development options
- Sought-after Bondi street, easy access to schools, shopping
- 4 spacious bedrooms, including main with heritage fireplace
- On southern side of street, benefitting from plenty of sunlight
- New kitchen, high ceilings, large separate laundry w bathroom
- Large rear deck, sunny grassed backyard, further deck area
- Array of well-known schools nearby, easy transport options
- Short walk to buzzing Bondi Rd cafes, eateries and shopping
- Just a few minutes’ drive to Bondi and Tamarama beaches
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|