Perfect for family living, this freestanding Federation residence stands on a 520sqm (approx.) level land with sunny north-facing rear garden, oversize double garage and secure carport. Conveniently situated near schools, Centennial Park and Frenchman’s Rd shopping village, the spacious single-level home flows to a covered alfresco terrace and private garden with lawn, cubby house, veggie patch, rainwater storage tank and outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven.
Retaining elegant character hallmarks and soaring ceilings, the immaculately presented double-fronted residence has been the home of one family for more than 30 years. Bright and breezy with an easy flowing floorplan, the house has a wide entry hall, big bedrooms, study, family living & dining areas, granite/gas kitchen, bathroom, laundry, basement wine cellar/storage and second toilet with garden access.
Set behind a high fence and security gate, the house features polished timber and tiled floors, slow combustion fireplace, gas heating & barbecue bayonets. Centrally located with easy access to Clovelly and Coogee beaches, the property is close to Randwick Public School, The Emanuel School, St Margaret Mary’s Primary School, St Anthony’s Primary School and pre-schools including Roly Poly Early Learning Centre.
- Classic double-fronted Federation residence
- Level 520sqm (approx.) block w rear access
- Large back garden w sundrenched north aspect
- Spacious single-level layout ideal for families
- Family living & dining opens to alfresco terrace
- 4 big bedrooms incl. 4th bedroom or 2nd living area
- Study or children’s playroom overlooks garden
- Granite gas kitchen w stainless steel dishwasher
- Large bathroom w bath and separate shower
- Wide entry hall; laundry w washtub; garden toilet
- Soaring ceilings, polished timber and tiled floors
- Basement wine cellar and adjacent storage area
- Level lawn and paved outdoor entertaining area
- Garden w pizza oven, veggie patch, rainwater tank
- Remote-controlled double garage and carport
- Rear access to garage & carport via private lane
- Close proximity to excellent schools & pre-schools
- Buses at door, footsteps to Frenchmans Rd village
- Minutes to Centennial Park, Queen Park, beaches