Situated in The Burcham, a residential complex instilled with cutting-edge design combined with a chic heritage aesthetic, this exceptional 2-bedroom apartment stands as a superb modern residence in a coveted near-city location. Located on the site of the historic Wrigley’s confectionary factory, this sleek development – recipient of the 2018 Sustainability Award for interior architecture – is an innovative complex of huge appeal, the home benefitting from an array of lifestyle amenities perfect for inner suburban city living.
Set on the 5th floor of the complex’s western wing, this luminous apartment is an immaculate home, exuding warmth and style with high-end finishes and state-of-the-art automated technology an exciting feature. Opening to an open plan living/dining area with adjacent luxury kitchen, featuring Miele appliances, the home unfurls to a sun-filled outdoor terrace overlooking the complex’s central courtyard. The 2 bedrooms with extensive built-in robes, the master with full en-suite featuring separate bath and shower.
Complete with secure underground parking and internal laundry and oversized storage, this is an outstanding apartment in an equally impressive complex. With the building offering a rooftop with incredible cinema area plus innovative aspects such as electric car charging, solar power and biometric fingerprint security access and number plate recognition, this complex is an exciting showcase of the best contemporary living. With Green Square trains just minutes away and the CBD, Centennial Park and the beaches of the east within easy reach, this home stands at-the-ready for an astute new owner seeking a beautifully presented home offering huge convenience.
- Sleek modern 2-bed home in magnificent complex
- 5th floor, high-end finishes/appointments throughout
- 2 bedrooms with b/ins, master with full en-suite
- Open plan living/dining leading to wood-deck terrace
- Deluxe kitchen with Miele appliances, pristine bathrooms
- Spotted gum flooring in kitch/dining/living, high ceilings throughout
- Security building, lift, air con, internal laundry
- Direct access to parking for 1 car, electric car charging
- Plus an oversized storage unit
- Automated “smart home” technology, energy control
- Superb common areas incl. rooftop cinema + dining
- Eatable gardens both on the roof top and “Wrigley” common areas.
- Landscaping designed by Jamie Durie
- Ideal central location, close to transport, all amenities
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||248|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|