Space, sunshine and district views define this modern 2-level apartment quietly set at the rear of The Powerhouse, an award-winning security complex combining contemporary architecture with industrial style to deliver chic living in a fast emerging urban precinct renowned for buzzy cafes, bars, excellent dining, artisan food and providores.
Designed to maximise its perfect north aspect, the apartment has lift access to its elevated position on level 4 of the building. The open-plan entry level includes a Caesarstone gas kitchen, central dining zone and living area flowing to a wide alfresco entertaining balcony with gas bbq bayonet.
On the lower level are 2 large bedrooms (main with ensuite), 2 bathrooms, concealed laundry and a hallway with generous storage cupboards. Additional features include reverse-cycle air-conditioning, b/in wardrobes and a secure car space. Buses at door and level walk to Green Square and Mascot train stations.
- Living & dining flow to wide balcony
- Alfresco balcony with gas bbq bayonet
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with F&P dish drawer
- Main bedroom with built-ins, desk & ensuite
- 2nd double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms with frameless glass shower
- Concealed laundry with washtub & dryer
- Hallway (lower level) with built-in cupboards
- R/c air-con; north aspect; district views
- Polished timber floorboards; quality carpet
- Covered car space in secure parking area
- Lift to secure building entrance & parking
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|