Only once in a while does an opportunity present itself like no other.
Owned by the same family for 37years, this large parcel of coastal land really is a dream position. Approximately 3,750 of north-east facing land truly is only footsteps down the bush track from the sand and water. Discover an exceptional chance to create your dream home or private holiday beach shack (STCA) in this perfect coastal setting.
Positioned in a private and exclusive enclave right down by the beach you’ll find the perfect balance between Sydney city access and the relaxed coastal beachside haven that your soul craves.
Moments to Thirroul’s thriving and popular shopping hub including restaurants, cafes, wine bars and 2 minutes up the road to the friendly local cafe for the convenience of morning coffee and breakfast on Sunday morning.
It’s all right on your door step.
- Large, approx. 3750sqm north-east facing block with endless potential
- An ideal canvas for your dream home or holiday getaway (STCA)
- An enviable location, private coastal bush setting
- Relaxing coastal lifestyle just metres to the sand
- Close proximity to cafes, shops
- Potential for picturesque coastal views
- Quiet seclusion with easy access to amenity
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|