Work with Us
We have an exciting opportunity to work one on one with a Top Performing Agent. This is a great career opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of being an agent.
About the role
- Administrative tasks in regards to appraising, listing, selling property.
- Be across the entire sales process, handling everything from property preparation with tradespeople and stylists, booking and meeting with photographers & copywriters and preparing marketing material.
- Facilitate appointments at properties with buyers agents, building inspectors etc
- Attend open homes, both midweek & Saturday's as required.
- Prepare documentation meeting legal requirements including agency agreements and price changes.
- Assist in the exchange of contracts and service both vendors and purchasers through to settlement.
- Manage social media content.
- Drive regular communication to a well managed database.
- Outstanding phone manner, excellent written communication and impeccable personal presentation is essential.
Benefits and perks
- Work with the number 1 office in the Raine & Horne network
- Great team culture
- Great administrative support from the larger administrative team
Skills and experience
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST - applicants without will not be considered
- Real estate experience is desirable but not essential
- Saturday OFI work with time in lieu during the week
- Must have your own reliable car
Contact or submit your resume to Debbie Conrad - [email protected]