With historically low interest rates and the property market showing signs of improvement this could be the perfect time to purchase. This lovely well-maintained home in a small conveniently located complex of 6 villas would be a fantastic way to get into Dubbos property market at the lower end.
The list of features includes:
• Secure gated estate
• Eat in kitchen, open plan lounge/dining
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Paved courtyard/entertaining area
• Single lock up garage with auto door and internal access
• Solar system
• Within walking distance to the Orana mall, schools and the Macquarie Inn.
This property has to be sold, so be quick it won’t last long!
**Please note for investors – The current vendor would like to rent the property back for approx. 6 months at market rent although vacant possession is offered for an owner occupier.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||760|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|