Positioned on a huge 3,241sqm block (approx.) in the heart of North Dubbo sits this prime real estate opportunity. Whether you are looking for a general residence to renovate with ample sheds and space or a potential unit development site (pending council approval) then 75 Bourke Street is for you. Currently zoned “R1 General Residential”, the land lot is approximately 100m deep with a generous 20m street frontage and offers a 4 bedroom home complete with multiple living area, freshly renovated bathroom and an array of sheds and carports throughout the spacious block. To fully appreciate this unique opportunity, an inspection is a must.
• Zoned R1 General Residential
• Approximately 3,241 m2 in total
• Property is held in 2 separate titles
• 4 Bedrooms – 1 Bathroom – 6 Car
• Side access to reach rear of property
• Array of sheds, carports, storage shelters etc.
• The main land lot is approximately 100m in depth
• Approximate 20m street frontage with an overall rear boundary width of 40.5m
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?