Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with a community feel, this stylishly renovated home has been transformed into a warm, contemporary space; ideal for those seeking relaxed living.
Entering the home via the large open plan living/dining room; sun filled and airy, this inviting space seamlessly draws you into the designer kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances.
Sit back and relax on the spacious sun terrace after a hard day’s work, or turn on the Daikin heat pump to keep warm during the chilly winter months.
Freshly painted three double bedrooms, a newly fitted bathroom with modern floating vanity and separate bath/shower, means there’s room for everyone to be luxuriously comfortable.
The beautiful newly landscaped garden is low maintenance with modern planting and ample space for entertaining, children or pets.
Also boasting polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards, under house storage and a short drive to Claremont, Glenorchy or Moonah shopping precincts, this warm and inviting property is certain to be snapped up fast.
• Flawlessly presented home
• Recently renovated
• New designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms with new carpets, blinds and paint work
• Built in robes in master bedroom
• Newly fitted bathroom with separate bath
• European laundry
• New Daikin heat pump in the main living space
• Tasmanian oak polished floorboards
• Large sun terrace
• New Colourbond roof
• Newly landscaped front and back gardens
• Under house storage
• Minutes to Claremont amenities
• Close to public transport
• Rental appraisal approximately $390 per week
Contact Matt Carne to arrange your viewing.
To stay up to date with all of our listings, open homes and price changes, please take a moment to download our FREE App. Simply search for Raine & Horne Eastern Shore in your App store.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|