This very spacious 2 bedroom home is located on the top floor and only minutes from the CBD. Over-looking South Hobart, this property features a large living room with stunning ornate ceiling & port hole window. There is a sunny kitchen
with a separate ‘nook’ looking out onto the deck where you can enjoy your breakfast/lunch or dinner!
Both bedrooms have wardrobes and there is also a separate bathroom (including bath), toilet and spacious laundry.
The property is also heat by a reverse cycle heat pump and NBN connected.
Not Suitable for pets, parking on street.
This property is a break lease – expires on 15/11/2021. Be Quick to Register You Attendance For The Open Home!
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, YOU MUST REGISTER USING THE “REQUEST AN INSPECTION” BUTTON. DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID SITUATION, REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 3 HOURS PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION TIME.
PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID AS YOU MAY BE REQUESTED TO PRESENT THIS UPON ENTRY.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES CURRENTLY FOR RENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the “CHECK IN TAS” App as check-in is required for all open homes.
2. Once registered you will receive notification via text message or email (whatever you have stipulated as your preferred method of contact) when an open home is scheduled.
3. Be aware that if you, or anyone that wishes to accompany you, have not registered to view the property you will not be permitted access.
4. Please do not touch anything inside the home, particularly cupboard, door and drawer handles.
5. Upload and complete the 1form application after viewing the property. The link will be sent to you when confirmation of the open home is sent to you. Please ensure all documentation is attached to your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$523 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|