Situated in ever popular Seven Mile Beach is this versatile and spacious family home. With up to 4 bedrooms, study, two large living areas and two bathrooms, The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and large walk in robe and in fact, the whole upper level could be used as a parent’s retreat complete with huge study and large lounge area.
Set on a level block, there is loads of off street parking at the front and the back yard is enclosed and has a couple of small sheds and a pleasant, low maintenance garden.
If you are looking for a larger home in this beachside suburb, give our office a call
Sorry, No Pets
IMPORTANT – IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES CURRENTLY FOR RENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the “CHECK IN TAS” App as check-in is required for all open homes.
2. Register your interest by clicking on the “Request an Inspection” button for open home details. Registration will close 3 hours before open homes. You will receive notification via text message or email (whatever you have stipulated as your preferred method of contact) when an open home is scheduled.
3. Be aware that if you, or anyone that wishes to accompany you, have not registered to view the property you will not be permitted access.
4. Please do not touch anything inside the home, particularly cupboard, door and drawer handles.
5. Upload and complete the application after viewing the property. The link will be sent to you when confirmation of the open home is sent to you. Please ensure all documentation is attached to your application.
Please note that in order to view this property, you must register using the ‘REQUEST AN INSPECTION’ button. Due to the current Covid situation, registrations close 3 hours prior to the inspection time. Please bring photo ID as you may be requested to present this upon entry.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$413 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|