Well-maintained, bright and comfortable are just a few ways to describe this three-bedroom family home.
With the house north-facing, the lounge room features a reverse cycle air conditioner and wood heater for comfort all year around, with wooden floorboards throughout the living areas. The owners will also be painting all interior walls in neutral light tones prior to you moving in.
The bedrooms are all of good size, with the master bedroom including a large built-in wardrobe and the other two both more than large enough to fit a queen bed. New carpet will be installed in all bedrooms before you sign the lease.
The bathroom has the added luxury of a spa bath perfect for relaxing after a long day. There is also a covered balcony, perfect for BBQs.
The rear of the house has three additional features: a firepit for those winter evenings, a small shed for storage, and a larger shed which can be used for storage, or converted into a lady lair, man cave, or separate play space for the kids.
A long lease term is preferred, and all pets will be considered.
Please feel free to register your interest by clicking on the ‘book an inspection’ button for an open home (this is a must) and upload a 1Form application after viewing the property (please note: you must view or have someone view on your behalf) when an open home is scheduled you will receive notification via text message or email – whatever is your preferred method of contact
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, YOU MUST REGISTER USING THE “REQUEST AN INSPECTION” BUTTON. DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID SITUATION, REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 3 HOURS PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION TIME.
PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID AS YOU MAY BE REQUESTED TO PRESENT THIS UPON ENTRY.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES CURRENTLY FOR RENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the “CHECK IN TAS” App as check-in is required for all open homes.
2. Once registered you will receive notification via text message or email (whatever you have stipulated as your preferred method of contact) when an open home is scheduled.
3. Be aware that if you, or anyone that wishes to accompany you, have not registered to view the property you will not be permitted access.
4. Please do not touch anything inside the home, particularly cupboard, door and drawer handles.
5. Upload and complete the 1form application after viewing the property. The link will be sent to you when confirmation of the open home is sent to you. Please ensure all documentation is attached to your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||51 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|