Offering views of the Derwent River and Mount Wellington, this flawless 4 bedroom family home situated in the highly desirable suburb of Howrah has been beautifully cared for and recently renovated.
With plenty of space and a feeling of warmth this home has everything you are looking for and more.
Its all here, all you need to do is tick the boxes:
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes.
- Recently updated bathroom, complete with laundry chute.
- Separate W.C.
- Recently updated kitchen with quality appliances.
- Daikin reverse cycle heat pump plus
- Cosy open woodfire to Lounge
- Huge workshop and storage under.
- Garage under with ample of room for the family car, bikes and all the toys.
- Paved outdoor entertaining area.
- Well established and cared for gardens.
- Convenient location.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, all the hard work has been done, simply unpack and enjoy.
To arrange your inspection, please contact our office using the Contact Agent link on this page and we invite you to download our free App (apple and android) from the App Store. Simply search for Raine & Horne Eastern Shore. We can notify you of new listings, inspection times and price changes as soon as they happen.
All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified. The particulars contained in this advertisement do not form any contract. While care has been taken in its presentation, no representation is made and no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$403 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|