If its peace and tranquility you are looking for, then this property nestled in lovely rural surroundings should definitely be on your radar!
This idyllic property set on 25.41 hectares (62.76 acres) over two titles consists of the lovingly built main home of 175m2. This was to be the home owners “forever home”. Therefore, great attention to detail has gone into planning this new build ensuring they have captured the ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of life. Situated alongside this new construction is the original home consisting of 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
As you enter the home through double doors you are greeted with impressive cathedral ceilings and a massive sense of space with the open plan Country style kitchen, Family and Living room opening out onto 157m2 of timber decking that surrounds the entire home. Upstairs you will find the huge Master bedroom complete with a great sized walk-in-robe and Ensuite with amazing views of your property.
- The Kitchen is the Chef/Entertainers dream, complete with top of the range Falcon classic deluxe gas cooktop, electric oven and double farmhouse sink. This well designed kitchen has ample storage and bench space with the breakfast bar being the focal point of the kitchen – perfect for hosting all those family gatherings and has the added bonus of a butlers pantry complete with drawer dishwasher and plenty of bench space and storage.
- The large open plan Family/Living opens out on to the deck and features slate wall feature behind the wood heater (perfect for those winter days)
- There is also a well appointed main bathroom, complete with Walk-in-shower, Vanity and toilet.
- The Master bedroom is massive, complimented by a very well proportioned walk-in-robe and Ensuite complete with double vanity, walk-in-shower and for those that enjoy a soak, a beautiful claw – bath to relax in and enjoy the serenity of your rural view.
The original cottage lends itself to many opportunities – Granny Flat or possibly a holiday let. Consisting of 2 well proportioned bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/Laundry and is situated alongside the main dwelling and again is surrounded by timber decking – perfect for entertaining and enjoying the rural surrounds.
- Bore water – never buy water again
- Dog run with 3 kennels
- Hay shed complete with feeding area and added bonus of a cool room
- Cut-up shed complete with smokehouse
- Bee Hive – what can be better than collecting your own honey.
- Chook pen
- Your property is home to a peacock and two peahens
Located only a 45 minute drive from the Hobart CBD, properties such as this are very rare.
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity.
To arrange your inspection, please contact our office using the Contact Agent link on this page and we invite you to download our free App (apple and android) from the App Store. Simply search for Raine & Horne Eastern Shore. We can notify you of new listings, inspection times and price changes as soon as they happen.
All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified. The particulars contained in this advertisement do not form any contract. While care has been taken in its presentation, no representation is made and no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|