Tranmere has long been a desirable suburb and set along popular Oceana Drive is this renovated 4 bedroom family home. Enjoying beautiful views of the River Derwent across to Mount Wellington.
Other property features:
- Polished timber floors in the living zones which exude a warmth and practicality.
- Spacious living room opens out to the balcony.
- Practical galley style kitchen.
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built-in Robes.
- Stylishly renovated bathroom.
- Double garage, laundry and plenty of storage which could also be further developed on the lower level
- Fully fenced yard – children and pet friendly.
- Close to schools, local shopping centre & parks.
Tranmere properties are highly sought after and enjoys North – North-West aspects, all-day sun and million dollar views of Hobarts Trifecta: Mountain, City and Water. The sunsets from Tranmere are nothing short of spectacular year round and much of Tranmere is orientated to maximise this lifestyle.
If you are looking for a solid home in a very popular area, then take the time to come and look at 911 Oceana Drive, Tranmere.
For further details please call Matt Carne.
To stay up to date with all of our listings, please take a moment to download our FREE App. Simply search for Raine & Horne Eastern Shore in your App store.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|