Imagine coming home from the daily hustle of life to your own piece of paradise.
We are pleased to present to the market 12 Prasada Court, Eatons Hill. As soon as you arrive you instantly feel relaxed; the home is positioned on a private 6000m2 block at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac and is set amongst lush bushland which provides the new owner with peace and privacy everywhere you look.
You are greeted with beautifully landscaped gardens to the left and an additional driveway along the right side of the block which takes you to one of three sheds!
As you step inside the home you will feel a sense of openness with porcelain tiles throughout and a multitude of living areas to choose from, starting with the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area which is complete with high vaulted ceilings. The extra-large kitchen boasts a view of the pool so whilst you’re cooking you can keep an eye out on the little ones – or just enjoy the view! With ample storage and bench space you can certainly cook up a feast for the family and store all your kitchen accessories out of sight.
The large family room with built-in storage & feature fireplace is to the front of the home and off this area is another huge multi-purpose room which could be used as a media room, office for you and your team or potentially the option to convert to a 5th bedroom / dual living option if required.
Along the hallway you will find 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, a modern bathroom and laundry. The spacious master suite is at the end of the hall and is complete with walk-in-robe and modern ensuite with dual shower head; you also have direct access out to the in-ground pool.
Heading outside, you will find a large covered outdoor entertaining area that has space for the largest of tables and BBQ. The resort style in-ground pool is in full view and offers complete privacy with established trees as the backdrop. Your summer months will no doubt be spent outside, entertaining friends while the kids cool down in the pool.
Now for those that want a large shed, why have one when you can have three!!
With two double sheds and one triple shed you’ll be sure to fit all your toys and tools into them.
For the avid gardener you will also be in your element, with a choice of garden beds, a small fernery and space for all your extra pots & garden tools.
12 Prasada Court is the picture-perfect acreage, offering everything for the whole family to enjoy! Within proximity to highly regarded schools and shopping centres – it’s not one to be missed.
If you can see yourself living here contact the Raine & Horne Team today.
Nicholas Cusick – 0456 725 500 & Bonnie Worth – 0434 862 887
• Town Water
• Septic Tank
• Two double bay sheds & One triple bay shed
• Single Carport located at front of property
• Large Water Tank
• Ability to drive around most of the block with a vehicle
• Inground Swimming Pool
• Open plan Kitchen, Living, & Meals area with vaulted ceilings
• Casual living area
• Separate family room with built-ins, fireplace & air-con
• Additional oversized living area with built-in, ceiling fan & split system air-con
• 3 large bedrooms all with built-ins, two with split system air-con
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe to ensuite, split system air-con and pool access
• Modern family bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and separate toilet
• Large outdoor entertaining area
• Small fernery with additional storage
• Various Fruit Trees: Citrus, Finger Limes plus more
Location – approx:
• Eatons Hill State School – 5.3km
• Albany Creek State High School – 8.6km
• Genesis Christian College – 10km
• USC Petrie – 15.6km
• Eatons Hill Village & Hotel – 5.7km
• Samford Village – 12.6km
• Bus 338 – Chermside Interchange – 3.6km
• Strathpine train station – 10.8km
• Brisbane CBD – 23.5km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link – 26.8km
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|