Located at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac is 26 Talisman Court, a spacious family home proudly sitting on a large 715m2 block. The multi-level property has been designed to take in the amazing view out to the reserve, Mount Coot-tha and Moreton Island.
This home really allows you to spread out, with generous living areas and a multitude of decks to choose from! Entering the home, you will find the double garage and workshop nook, heading up the timber staircase leads you to the large family room which has sliding doors out to an impressive, covered deck.
The bedrooms are located on this floor, starting with the master suite, which is huge and offers your own private balcony, brand new carpet, air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and a generous sized ensuite. The further three bedrooms are all spacious and include fans & mirrored built-in-robes (plus air-con in bed 2 & 3). The family bathroom and separate laundry are also on this level.
As you continue onto the upper level you will love the open plan layout, bright and airy rooms, and once again large windows where there is a view everywhere you look! Solid timber floors flow from the living area straight through to the kitchen. The second deck is just off the living area and from here you can see Mount Coot-tha, with enough room for the comfy seats and BBQ you could certainly spend plenty of summer evenings out here. For extra convenience you will also find a powder room on this level.
The formal dining offers plenty of space for the largest of tables and great for entertaining, while the kitchen is a good size to prep your meals, with plenty of worktop space, cupboards, electric cook top, double drawer dishwasher and pantry. Sliding doors will take you to another covered deck this time having views to the large garden and on a clear day, views to Moreton Island.
Outside is just as impressive, to the front there is a designated parking spot for the caravan or trailer and to the back the fully fenced yard has been freshly turfed and spacious enough to kick a ball with the kids. For those wanting a pool there is certainly room to build one (STCA)
The property is certainly impressive, and one that would suit a multitude of buyers. The location is great too! You are in the catchment to Eatons Hill State School, walking distance to bus links and school drop off / pick up, minutes to parklands and Eatons Hill Village.
If you can see your family living here, contact the team at Raine & Horne Eatons Hill / Albany Creek. Bonnie Worth – 0434 862 887 or Nicholas Cusick – 0456 725 500
• 715m2 block / multi-level
• Views to reserve, Mount Coot-tha & Moreton Island
• Parking for the caravan / boat
• Interior re-painted
• New carpet in master suite
• 3 x covered decks and 1 x balcony
• Family area with air-conditioning
• Living area with timber floors & air-conditioning
• Formal dining and casual dining
• Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, and pantry
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Large garden with space for a pool (STCA)
• New concrete and steel retaining walls
• New fencing
• Double garage and workshop nook
• Bus 338 – Chermside / Strathpine – 270m
• School bus pick up / drop off – 270m
• Eatons Hill State School – 2.6km
• Albany Creek State High School – 5.6km
• Genesis Christian College – 9.4km
• Eatons Hill Hotel / Village – 3km
• Albany Creek Village – 4.4km
• Brisbane City – 20.7km
• Brisbane Airport via airport link – 24.1km
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|