On the market for the very first time, 6 Osira Close is a home with enormous street appeal where character and charm features throughout. Set on a roomy and slightly elevated 693m2 block, the Queenslander has been freshly painted inside and out and has been meticulously maintained, boasting 9ft ceilings, VJ walls, sash windows, federation brass light switches and polished Ironbark timber floors and so much more!
Before you even approach the home, you know you’re in for a treat. The pretty gardens and fruit trees frame the home beautifully and the driveway which has recently been re-painted leads to the two-car garage and a separate driveway to park the campervan or boat.
Heading up the stairs you will instantly fall in love, with views out to Eatons Hill from the front and a backdrop to Church Road and the established trees; pure bliss!
Open the vibrant blue door and the beauty continues. The spacious entry featuring polished timber floors and VJ walls flow throughout the home, you could be stepping into the pages of an interior design magazine. It’s absolutely stunning and oozes so much charm and character.
The layout is perfectly designed for families that love to connect but also perfect for times of relaxation. To the front of the home, you will find the office complete with sash windows and plantation shutters, the feature wallpaper is also very effective! The character continues in the separate family room, neatly tucked away so both kids or parents can watch their shows in peace. You will also find the master suite which is heavenly, featuring a bay window, chandelier and feature wallpaper imported from the UK. The walk-in-robe and additional cupboard is adequate for all your clothes plus your bag and shoe collection while the traditional ensuite includes corner spa bath and shower combo with traditional brass tapware.
The large timber barn door closes off the front part of the home but once opened showcases the wonderful open plan kitchen, living and meals area. VJ walls wrap around this cosy space, with the kitchen taking centre stage! Modern with a traditional mix and no expense spared. For those that love to cook you will appreciate the quality and finish, with a SMEG pyrolytic double oven and grill and the Bosch 3 burner induction cooktop, with all that cooking the Bosch dishwasher will save you time. The stone top and subway tiles complement the kitchen perfectly and will certainly be an area your family gathers after a busy day at the office and school.
From here, the kitchen flows effortlessly into the living and meals room with timber double doors that lead out to the private covered deck with views to Eatons Hill and Church Road.
Off the living area, you’ll find three exceedingly well-proportioned bedrooms all with built-ins and a traditional family bathroom with separate bath & shower complete with brass tapware. You will also find a double linen press and a separate laundry with more storage and bench space, and ease of access to the washing line.
The garden is equally as impressive, superbly maintained with enough yard for the kids’ trampoline, an area for the fur-baby and chickens plus space to grow the veggies. Downstairs you will find the larger than average double garage and workshop with 20amp power, which is currently being used as an art studio.
To help with the bills the home is complete with solar hot water, 1.5kw Solar and a 3000ltr water tank that services the gardens.
There is no doubt you will be impressed with 6 Osira, and for those that are new to Eatons Hill will certainly love the area too! This family friendly neighbourhood is a desirable spot to live, with an array of parklands and bushland walks plus bike tracks to try out with the kids and two dog parks to choose from! In the catchment to the highly acclaimed Eatons Hill State School, minutes to Eatons Hill Village and transport links to the City and Chermside. The home is perfect and so is the area!
If you can see yourself living here, contact the Raine & Horne Eatons Hill / Albany Creek team today!
Bonnie Worth – 0434 862 887 or Nicholas Cusick – 0456 725 500
• 693m2 block
• Freshly painted inside & out
• Solar hot water & 1.5kw Solar
• 3000ltr water tank – garden only
• 9ft ceilings, VJ walls, sash windows, plantation shutters
• Ironbark timber flooring throughout
• Federation brass light switches
• Office with feature wallpaper & plantation shutters
• Family room with feature lighting & VJ walls
• Kitchen with SMEG pyrolytic double oven and grill
• Stone bench tops, Bosch induction cooktop and dishwasher
• Living & meals area
• Master suite with bay window, walk-in-robe & ensuite
• Three bedrooms with built-ins & sash windows
• Traditional family bathroom with brass tapware
• Split system air-con in master suite & open plan living and meals
• Separate laundry with linen press
• Covered veranda to front and back deck
• Fully fenced gardens
• Views out to Eatons Hill & Church Road
• Double garage and additional side parking for camper trailer / boat
• Downstairs art studio with 20amp power
• Additional storeroom under the house
• Eatons Hill State School: 1.8km
• Albany Creek State High School: 5.1km
• Genesis Christian College: 7.9km
• Eatons Hill Village: 2.6km
• Eatons Hill Hotel: 2.6km
• HT Ireland Reserve & Dog Park: 1.2km
• Bus 338 to Chermside: 500m
• Bus 359 & 357 to City, Queen St: 850m
• Brendale: 5.2km
• Albany Creek Village: 4km
• Strathpine Train Station: 8.1km
• Brisbane Airport: 24km
• Brisbane CBD: 22km
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|