If you are seeking a property that is conveniently located close to shops, transport links and great schools, then 997 Hamilton Road is a must see! Situated on a roomy 700m2 block in the heart of McDowall, the current owners have tastefully updated the property and created a home that caters for family living with the option to run a business if required.
Arriving at the property you will notice ample parking options, including a huge extra high carport to the rear for your vehicles and toys. Heading inside you will appreciate the layout, with the front of the home comprising of a sitting room (with air-conditioning), two bedrooms, powder room and a handy kitchenette with tea station and space for an undercounter fridge. This section of the home would be ideal for anyone running a business or for families that require dual living options, with a glass door that closes off to the main house.
The main house is spacious, bright & airy with timber flooring. The open plan living & dining overlooks the large kitchen which features heaps of storage options, plenty of worktop space to prep your meals and brand-new Westinghouse oven & 4 burner electric cook top. Sliding glass doors lead out to the covered deck, this social spot has plenty of room for a 6-seater table and comfy chairs.
Back inside, and you will find the master suite with walk-in-robe, plantation shutters and tiled ensuite with shower. The further two bedrooms are just as spacious and features air-conditioning, built-in-robes with the family bathroom nearby that includes bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
There is a separate laundry with space for the washing machine & dryer, with ease of access to the two washing lines. There is also ample storage for the linen with a triple cupboard.
For the older kids or possibly the grandparents wanting their own space, they will love bedroom 6. This private haven complete with courtyard has separate access to the main house and features a spacious tiled bedroom with an area for the study desk and is complete with air-conditioning, two built-in-robes and a modern tiled ensuite with shower & toilet.
The property offers a multitude of uses, you can utilise the entire home for the family or comfortably run your business to the front offering great exposure to Hamilton Road.
The location is perfect too! McDowall Village is directly opposite which is a convenient for your weekly food shop, it also offers an array of eateries and a great spot for a coffee!! For those requiring transport options, you won’t need to walk too far with the 353 Chermside Interchange bus stop located directly outside the home, and a short walk takes you to the bus stop direct to the city which is approx. 13km journey.
If you can see the family living here, contact the Raine & Horne Team
Bonnie Worth – 0434 862 887 or Nicholas Cusick – 0456 725 500
• 700m2 block
• Dual living potential or run a business from home
• Ample off-street parking
• Large, extra high carport to rear of property
• Two bedrooms to front of property
• Kitchenette & sitting area to front of property
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining with timber flooring
• Kitchen with 4 burner electric top, new oven & dishwasher
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Two further bedrooms with bathroom to main house
• Separate access to Bedroom 6 including built-ins & ensuite
• Private courtyard with shade sail
• Covered entertaining deck
• Large storage area under the house
• Garden shed
• Electric hot water system
• Split-system air-conditioning in every bedroom & living area
• Plantation shutters
• Diamond security screens
• 353 Chermside Interchange Bus Stop – Directly outside the property
• 351 City Bus Stop – 160m
• McDowall Village – Directly opposite the property
• McDowall State School – 1.6km
• Craigslea State High School – 2.6km
• Northside Christian College – 2.9km
• Prince of Peace Lutheran College – 2.6km
• Westfield Chermside – 4.3km
• Geebung Train Station – 7.8km
• Bunya Conservation Park – 3.1km
• Brisbane City – 13km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link – 16.4km
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$733 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||63 %|