A sleek and enticing façade fronts this brand new 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom dual occupancy promising low maintenance, generous proportions and superior finishes.
The approved plans feature 204sqm of internal living space.
Ground Floor Features;
• Study area / work from home space upon entry
• Separate laundry
• Full sized bathroom
• Large ground floor bedroom with wall to wall built in robes
• Open plan dining and living area
• Modern fitted kitchen with central island bench
• Access to private fully enclosed back garden
First Floor Features;
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Two further bedrooms both with wall to wall built in robes
• Central located family bathroom with free standing bath
• Second living area
The interiors will be executed to the highest of standards with exceptional craftsmanship and feature both high end fixtures and fittings. HT Homes prides themselves on offering intelligent interior design and a signature style focused on space, light and fresh air.
Located within close proximity to all key amenities, 3km’s from St Mary Mackillop Primary School plus Keilor Downs College and Keilor Views Primary School, 210m from the Bus stop and 2.5km to Keilor Plains train station, Freeway access to the city being less than 2km away and just over 1.5km away from Keilor Central shopping centre.
When an opportunity presents itself like this, don’t hold back, make it yours today!
Purchase prior to 30th June 21 & receive 50% Stamp Duty Discount payable on top of any other government incentives you may be entitled to.
Completion due March 2022
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|