This beautifully presented ground floor two bedroom apartment is everything that you have been looking for and more. Located in the vibrant suburb of St Kilda and offering direct access to cafe’s and restaurants, boutique shopping and of course the beach this apartment will not last long. Within walking distance to public transport including trams, and buses which offer direct access to the Melbourne CBD and public and primary schools, this ground floor apartment has everything that you could need and more.
• Two large bedrooms with built in robes
• Both bedrooms with heating
• Great storage throughout the home
• Modern kitchen with Miele Appliances and Caeser stone bench tops
• Beautifully appointed main bathroom and ensuite with high end fittings and fixtures
• Timber flooring through out open plan living and dining area
• European Laundry
• Front and rear courtyard with beautiful natural light
• Split system heating and cooling in living area
• Secure underground parking for one with storage cage and visitors parking available
• Private one on one inspections are available before available date 9th November 2020
Please note that during COVID-19 and its current restrictions, we will only be holding Private Inspections with applicants who have filled in and submitted an application. No inspections will be booked until the application process has been completed.
Please fill in your application via 1Form.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$683 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||383|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|