This beautiful light-filled 2 bedroom apartment is located in a tree lined street close to everything you could need and more.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored BIRs
• Light filled open plan living
• Kitchen and dining area with modern appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Main bathroom with open plan laundry facilities included.
• Split system heating and air-conditioning
• Polished timber floorboards
• Car space on title with remote secure access
• Well maintained building with intercom security access to main entry
Located close to all key amenities, schools, public transport, train stations (Toorak and Armadale), shops, High Street Armadale restaurants, café’s, business precinct, recreational facilities and convenient access to the Melbourne CBD and bayside suburbs.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|