Positioned in one of Strathmore’s most sought after streets, close to schools and transport, this is one you will need to see. Brand new, two storey semi-attached home, architecturally designed and constructed by Fasham Builders with a unique and stylish landscaping flare.
Finished to the highest of standards and regard for contemporary design including top end appliances and fittings that you would expect in this exceptionally built home.
Key features include:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining area on ground level with oak timber flooring and soaring ceilings filled with natural light
• Beautifully appointed Kitchen with stone bench tops, Asko appliances including 5-burner gas stove top, electric pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
• Four generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Master bedroom with city skyline views, ensuite and walk in robe
• Two additional bathrooms
• Study/rumpus or home office
• Two courtyards
• Bright and open
• Hydronic heating
• Daikin split system reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning
• Laundry and ample storage throughout the home
• Lock-up remote garage with additional tandem off street parking space to driveway.
Highly sought after location, close to all key amenities, train, bus, parklands and reserves, Moonee Ponds Creek bike and walking trail, Napier Street Village, schools, cafe’s, restaurants, Essendon Fields, DFO, CityLink (Linkt) Freeway access, all positioned right in the heart of the Strathmore Secondary College Zone, plus much more within 10km to the Melbourne CBD and 11km to the Tullamarine Airport.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
Strathmore Primary School
|14-34 Lloyd Street Strathmore VIC 3041||Primary||Government||0.24 km|
St Vincent de Paul's School
|92-108 Woodland Street Strathmore VIC 3041||Primary||Non-Government||0.74 km|
Strathmore Secondary College
|400 Pascoe Vale Road Strathmore VIC 3041||Secondary||Government||0.76 km|
St Vincent de Paul School
|SEDA College (Victoria) - AFL Victoria & Cricket Australia Sports Development Program - Strathmore||10 Mascoma Street Strathmore VIC 3041||Secondary||Non-Government||1.11 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.