This beautifully finished two bedroom apartment is positioned perfectly. Offering direct access to Melbourne CBD and only a stones throw away from Highpoint Shopping Center, cafes and parklands.
• Two Large Bedrooms both with mirrored built in robes
• Open plan living with separate dining space
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances including gas stove and dishwasher
• Large modern bathroom
• European Laundry
• Split-System air conditioning unit
• Secured car park and storage cage
• Intercom access
• With walking access to the Maribyrnong River Precinct and Public Transport this apartment has everything you need and more.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
Maribyrnong Secondary College
|2 River Street Maribyrnong VIC 3032||Secondary||Government||0.52 km|
|SEDA College (Victoria) - Cricket Australia - Footscray||99 Farnsworth Avenue Footscray VIC 3011||Secondary||Non-Government||1.05 km|
Footscray City College
|1 Kinnear Street Footscray VIC 3011||Secondary||Government||1.09 km|
Footscray North Primary School
|14 Rosamond Road Footscray VIC 3011||Primary||Government||1.1 km|
|Parkville College-Maribyrnong Secure Welfare Campus||26-32 Bloomfield Avenue Maribyrnong VIC 3032||Special||Government||1.31 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.