The property will be sold to the best offer, both price and terms from $290,000 Private Sale.
This sun-filled apartment is located in the Alexander Lombard Tower landmark building in Travancore, the inner-city Gateway to the North!
- Two bedrooms with BIRS
- Open plan lounge, kitchen with dining area
- Study nook located in the entry hallway
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashback, stainless steel appliances, gas stove top and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and European laundry
- Heating and Cooling central system
- Great views of Moonee Valley and beyond from your living room
- Secure car park access with car space and storage cage on title
- Great storage
- Audio visual security access to building, intercom system
- Gym, sauna and change rooms on ground level via main foyer and building management reception
- Sky garden with city views/BBQ area on level 8
Surrounded by all key amenities including shops, universities, hospitals, restaurants, bus, tram and train on your door step (Route 59 Tram and Flemington Bridge Train Station), Citylink (Linkt) Freeway, Melbourne Zoo and beautiful gardens. Only 2.5km from the Melbourne CBD.
The property is currently returning:
$1,625 per calendar month on a periodic month by month residential tenancy. Vacant possession option available.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|