This charming two-bedroom period home is in the sought-after Strathmore Secondary School Zone. Positioned within walking distance to St Vincent’s Primary School, Strathmore Primary and Strathmore Station. With easy access to the Woodland Street and Napier Street cafe/village shopping precincts, Moonee Ponds Creek Trail and City Link.
• Two main bedrooms both with built in robes
• Formal dining room or use as third bedroom
• Central bathroom
• Spacious light filled living room
• Kitchen with dishwasher and modern appliances.
• Split-system air conditioning and new ducted gas heating system
• Art Deco ceilings and polished hardwood floors
• Laundry and separate toilet
• Security alarm and CCTV system
• Full-width patio and an abundant backyard complete with garage and additional secure off-street parking via (remote-controlled) to ROW.
Please note that during COVID-19 and its current restrictions, we will only be holding Private Inspections with applicants who have filled in and submitted an application. No inspections will be booked until the application process has been completed.
Please fill in your application via 1Form.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$423 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|