WHAT YOU GET!
Boutique style complex, modern single level, free standing rear unit, one of three on the site. Only minutes to all of the key amenities this high growth corridor has to offer.
• Close access to public transport, Glenroy Train Station, bus, local schools, Glenroy Central Primary School and Penola Catholic College, City Link Freeway and walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road Glenroy shopping, cafe and business precinct
• Perfect for Investors, Downsizers and First Home Buyers
• Two bedrooms with BIR’s
• Light filled open plan living and family area
• Well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
• Spacious main bathroom
Other features include:
• Low maintenance landscaped courtyard
• Carport/OSP car space
• Currently tenanted until 14 May 2018, returning $1,495 per calendar month
Although the home is presented well, you could easily add your own styling touches and add value to the property.
• Private Sale
• Settlement is 30, 60, 90 days
Dean: 0413 870 656 or email: [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$418 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|