Come and step back in time with the perfectly preserved circa 1970’s home in Brunswick. Positioned on a quiet street, this two bedroom home has been maintained to an extremely high standard. If retro chic is your style then look no further as this home embodies everything that your heart could desire.
• Two large bedrooms, main with built in robes
• Large combined lounge and dining area
• Central family bathroom
• Large kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Separate laundry
• Gas Heating and air conditioning in lounge
• ROW Double carport with remote garage door access
• Positioned within walking distance to local public and private schools, cafes and public transport.
Please note that during COVID-19 and its current restrictions, we will only be holding Private Inspections with applicants who have filled in and submitted an application. No inspections will be booked until the application process has been completed.
Please fill in your application via 1Form.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||194|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|