This beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse has been constructed and executed to an extremely high standard. Offering open plan living, dining and kitchen this home is perfect for entertaining. The living area boasts direct access to your private and peaceful wraparound terrace overlooking the Keaki Court Reserve which is perfect for the indoor / outdoor living experience that we are all looking for.
• Three bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Central family bathroom with beautiful free-standing bath
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with timber flooring throughout
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliance including dishwasher
• Separate laundry
• Split-system heating and cooling
• Double remote access garage
Located in the heart of Niddrie and offering direct access to the Keilor Road shopping precinct, restaurants, cafes and public transport. Also within close proximity to both private and public schools, this family home has everything that you need at your fingertips.
Please note that during COVID-19 and its current restrictions, we will only be holding Private Inspections with applicants who have filled in and submitted an application. No inspections will be booked until the application process has been completed.
Please fill in your application via 1Form.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|