The Sales Process
When you appoint us to sell your property, you can expect immediate interest from our database marketing and multimedia advertising campaigns.
- Once the campaign begins
We will provide regular progress phone calls and email updates detailing enquiries via internet, telephone, office or open house visits.
- Over the course of the campaign:
- We will supply a weekly feedback report
- Advertising will be reviewed and refreshed on a regular basis, including copy and photographic content
- All buyer enquiry will be followed up on a regular basis
- Regular open houses will be conducted, and private inspections organised for buyers unable to attend at the stated open house times
Our role also includes coordinating additional inspections, valuations, and building & pest inspections for potential buyers as required.
- When we receive an offer
All offers whether pre-auction or private treaty sales will be communicated to you in a timely manner. Our role is to negotiate with buyers to achieve the best price and most favourable terms for you as a seller.
- When an offer has been accepted
Once an offer has been accepted or your home has been sold under the hammer, our work is far from over. The process varies between states and territories, and your agent will understand exactly what is required for your sale. Our role includes facilitating exchange of contracts and liaison with solicitors. When selling by private treaty, there is normally a “cooling off period” after exchange, but this can be waived.
The buyer’s deposit – usually 10% - is held in our trust account until settlement, typically 6 weeks after exchange. This period can be shorter or longer, subject to negotiation. On completion, we will attend the property settlement if required and hand over keys in accordance with your instructions. Finally, we disperse the deposit as instructed.